Merry Christmas!

I just want to write to those that read this blog that I wish them a Merry Christmas this holiday season. I hope everyone is joyful and happy in this cold (or warm) winter season. It is close to the end of the year!

I may not have written as much this year compared to last year, but I did edit and publish 3 short stories as ebooks this year. I am currently in the middle of writing two short stories and I recently started to brainstorm ideas on a really old novel that I put on hiatus way back in high school. I still have ideas flowing through, but those are for short stories and my novels. My flash fiction entries have slowed down as I can't think up original ideas for short writing prompts. I'll try though. For a short time in 2013, I did use a random idea prompt generator online to jumpstart my flash fiction writing. For a while after that, I did go out quite a bit so I observe my surroundings to gather inspiration for those sweet and short story ideas. I haven't gone out as much so I kind of forgot about the prompt generator. I'll try to make a more active approach to that in 2015!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction #13

Flash Fiction #63

My Impressions of Hinokio