Mini-Series - Part 2

"It's Ken! I can't believe it's been a while!"
A female voice yelled from across the room,
and it got louder by each second until she was right beside my ears.

I didn't bother to look up from within my arms.
Judging from her voice, I knew who she was.
Black, shoulder-length hair. Usually tied up into two ponytails.
Round-shaped glasses. Braces. Chubby cheeks,
but she has lost some weight from what I last remember.

"Lily, can you please be quiet?" Jason scolded her.

"Why? What's up?" She sounded worried and sincere.

"Not now. Later." Jason flicked her away in a hurry, annoyed.

Lily glared at her older brother.
"Fine, but you better tell me later!"

When Lily left the room, Jason sighed, "Sorry about that. Girls these days..."

"It's okay, I quite like how she can always be positive.
It makes me wish I had that right now."
I finally looked up at Lily getting something to eat in the kitchen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction #13

Flash Fiction #63

My Impressions of Hinokio